1. All puppies have had their first shots and deworming.
2. Puppies will have their tails docked, dewclaws removed, and all shots to date.
3. Each puppy is sold with a written contract and health guarantee which assures the buyer the puppy is healthy and free of congenital defects at the time of sale. Puppies are guaranteed against congenital defects for one year of life. If the puppy is diagnosed with a congenital (born with) defect within the first year of life, the puppy will be replaced from the next available litter.
4. Puppies are sold with AKC registration papers, these are sent to you after proof of spay/neuter hs been provided to us.
5. The puppies being purchased for companion/family pets and are not to be used for breeding. These puppies are sold with AKC limited registration and a spay/neuter agreement.
If you are purchasing a puppy for show or breeding that is a specific need and contract with full AKC registration.